10 October 2006

Tuesday Night -- Date Night

There is no Mafiaoso's in Atlanta for which to enjoy two-for-one pizza on Tuesday nights. With Jenny in Nashville so often and Dad flying on most Tuesdays, Mother and I have a special date night now. The Movie Gallery and the Dairy Queen make a perfect pair being right next door to each other. I cannot believe I just used Movie Gallery and Dairy Queen together in a positive light. Welcome to Newnan!

Since I can't sit still during a movie, I'm working on finishing up Katie Wilkinson's little blanket before that baby girl comes to see us. I'm knitting squares to sew together instead of the whole blanket at once. So in between working on them, I am constantly forgetting how to cast on and off. I just found this amazing website that those of you who knit will love. www.knittinghelp.com There are not only great pictures, but videos as well. Tonight we're renting Click w/ Adam Sandler. Supposed to be pretty cute. It's such a welcome break from the bacteria and virus filled microbial world I've been surrounding myself with as of late!

No comments: