So Larry is the only person that I know from Soiree, but I know that someone named Mary is the owner. I get to the office at 2 to leave for Land Resource on Friday and Mary walks over and introduces herself. I notice she is very put together and thin however her front right tooth is absent from her grin. (I should really write poetry.) So in the car when her name comes up, I ask if it's the same woman I met earlier w/ the missing tooth. Yes!
Saturday morning, Mary is dressed impeccably well. But still missing the tooth, and apparently not wearing a very good bra. Her left nipple seems to be sticking out to the side a little and right as I notice it, I look up to hear my brother-in-law, Jimmy, saying "Yep! I just caught that too K-dog!" We both giggle and she takes me outside to work the cooking school. Jimmy makes a few comments in passing about the "side winder" and we continue laughing about it throughout the day.
That afternoon I ask Mary why she isn't smiling and she confesses how embarrassing her missing tooth is. It apparently fell out weeks prior to the event and she hasn't had time to get it fixed, so she just super glues it in from time to time.
I said "someone is at Wal-mart now! let's have them get some Poligrip and get that tooth back in your mouth so you can smile! where is your tooth now??"
"Oh do you think they would mind? That's a great idea. Well, I tucked my tooth here in the side of my bra."
I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard.
26 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That story gets funnier every time! I don't know if its because I can picture your animation from when you told me the first time (and when I heard it a second and third and... because I made you tell everyone), or if its just THAT funny, but I almost died laughing reading it!
Post a Comment