14 March 2007
Dinner w/ the Parkers
Matty came into town which was a fun surprise. Matt and Jenny and I spent the entire day together! We laid out and then went to Taco Mac. Then Jenny went home and Matt and I went to the Parker's to meet Adam for dinner. Adam and I have been best friends since around 8th grade. Matt joined in sometime during college. We lived together for a short time before I moved to Nashville and Matt moved to South Carolina to pursue flying. Dinner at the Parker's was SO wonderful! I just love being around them. We talked about not being where we had hoped we would be at this age and Sandra and Tom gave us great insight into how times have changed. I'm so thankful for my friendship w/ those boys and their families!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment