I had a signing with Alge Crumpler at the Falcons training facility in Flowery Branch this morning. He is the absolute nicest athlete I have ever worked with. First of all, he talked about his family the whole time and I LOVE that. Secondly, he introduced me to all of the trainers and other players as if I was someone they needed to know. It was just really too kind and unnecessary. There was a school field trip going on and as the kids walked past the big glass room where we were sitting, they started to notice who he was, one by one. When they knocked and waved, he smiled and waved back. Acknowledging each person. He even stopped signing to take pictures with the bus driver and a few of the kids. It was really very nice.
26 February 2007
I LOVE MY JOB!
I had a signing with Alge Crumpler at the Falcons training facility in Flowery Branch this morning. He is the absolute nicest athlete I have ever worked with. First of all, he talked about his family the whole time and I LOVE that. Secondly, he introduced me to all of the trainers and other players as if I was someone they needed to know. It was just really too kind and unnecessary. There was a school field trip going on and as the kids walked past the big glass room where we were sitting, they started to notice who he was, one by one. When they knocked and waved, he smiled and waved back. Acknowledging each person. He even stopped signing to take pictures with the bus driver and a few of the kids. It was really very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment