Laurie and Jimmy came down to Newnan for her birthday dinner. We had my dad's famous ribs. And mother's famous chocolate chip cookie cake for dessert. We missed you desperately, John, but we will expect you to cut your leg off if it means you have to in order to attend Thanksgiving. If it's not Flag Day, I wish it wasn't a holiday, and I'll need a lot of distractions to keep me from moving to Japan when I'm wiping my butt with Ho Ho Ho toilet paper this year.02 November 2006
Laurie's Birthday Dinner at Our House
Laurie and Jimmy came down to Newnan for her birthday dinner. We had my dad's famous ribs. And mother's famous chocolate chip cookie cake for dessert. We missed you desperately, John, but we will expect you to cut your leg off if it means you have to in order to attend Thanksgiving. If it's not Flag Day, I wish it wasn't a holiday, and I'll need a lot of distractions to keep me from moving to Japan when I'm wiping my butt with Ho Ho Ho toilet paper this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy and Jimmy and of course the token picture taking 
Jenny must be taking this one. Her kid is smiling beautifully!
1 comment:
Wish I could have been there. It looks like you all had a good time.
Post a Comment