18 November 2006

Auburn vs Alabama

It's tradition to watch Auburn football at this restaurant that's dedicated to Auburn called the Bucket Shop across from Lennox Mall. So I met up w/ some friends up there. I hadn't seen Matt Watkins since his 30th birthday. And I could never see enough of you, Adam!
I'm pretty excited to own long sleeve shirts with hoods. So Chad and I sported our "hoodrat" look. It only lasted as long as it took to take this picture.
He really is so cute.
I have no idea why such a pretty girl doesn't like to have her picture taken, but Ande sure does hate the camera like no one's business. As you can see, however, Kristen and I don't mind it at all!

We took pictures at Jason's until it was time to pick Kristen's friend up from the airport. Apparently I thought that I was a movie star and too cool to smile.

No comments: