I now have the ability to keep someone's heart beating! And to breath for them! I finished my first Basic Life Support course yesterday and have earned my certificate. I'm hoping to put that to use here in the next couple of days. Had a wonderful celebration dinner at Fiesta Azteca w/ Amy, Sarah, and Angel.
Biology class could be worse. She REALLY takes advantage of the 3 hour time period and it is expected that we are spending 6 hours studying each afternoon. So I have been and I feel VERY smart!
Today -- Ande Vance turns 30 and Hugh Mundy turns 35. My turn next week! I cannot WAIT for my birthday week!! But in honor of these two birthdays, I am eating chocolate covered cashews and diet coke for lunch. Being an adult is really the greatest thing ever!
07 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment