21 May 2006

Jenny's 30th Birthday Celebration

Jenny and John returned from their honeymoon and while the whole family was together, we decided to celebrate Jenny's 30th. Mother woke up with the wonderful idea to have 30 helium balloons numbered w/ a gift certificate for the amount corresponding to the number on the balloon. Jimmy and Laurie went to over half the stores on the list of 30 to get gift certificates. Colby and I drove around Newnan, I felt so bad that I ended up buying her a dog at Cracker Barrell and a $3 sweet tea at Red Lobster. Pushing 30 helium balloons into the back of the car while holding hands w/ Colby was so tough that I had to elicit the help of a stranger to get those suckers in the back of the car.

Mother must have felt brilliant! It was such a great idea and we had such a fun time helping Jenny find all the balloons! Here's a little video...

No comments: