05 April 2007

Jennifer Stubblefield's 30th!

I flew up to Nashville this afternoon to celebrate Jennifer Stubblefield's 30th birthday. We've been friends since Auburn where we were roommates. That family is SO special to me! We started off at Rumors Wine and Cheese Room and moved to Maffiaso's. Somehow her sister-in-law managed to score us the mafia booth. I felt like I was in the Godfather.
Here is a picture of everyone. Jason stands OUT in that hot lime green shirt! We even ran into Sarah and Amy there. SO random and a fun surprise. Since I was only there for 12 hours, I didn't tell anyone I was coming into town.
Jennifer's boss insisted that we go to the honkey tonks. For those of you who've never been to Nashville, this is like Chucky Cheese for adults who love country music. This Elvis stands outside of some store down on lower broad, and I can't count the number of times I've had my picture taken with it. Can you picture Adam Sandler singing that song "Til the night closes in..." Jennifer's didn't want the night to stop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh.... I should hurt you for posting that picture!!!

It was a great night though :)