For the past two days, I've been working for Chris with Chevy in the plaza of Turner Field. I absolutely LOVE the Braves and Turner Field, so I'm really enjoying working the home games. We park about 8 cars just inside the stadium and collect marketing info from attendees for a premium. It is usually a rally towel. I am a product specialist for Chevrolet which means that if anyone has any questions about the vehicles, I answer them. Isn't that hysterical?!
08 April 2007
Braves Games
For the past two days, I've been working for Chris with Chevy in the plaza of Turner Field. I absolutely LOVE the Braves and Turner Field, so I'm really enjoying working the home games. We park about 8 cars just inside the stadium and collect marketing info from attendees for a premium. It is usually a rally towel. I am a product specialist for Chevrolet which means that if anyone has any questions about the vehicles, I answer them. Isn't that hysterical?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment