John 8:44 The devil is the father of lies.
Luke 4:6 The devil is in control of this world.
Ephesians 6:11-12 The devil has strategies and it is he who we are fighting.
I forget this... I think a lot of us do. I loved that Andy reminded us of it this morning. Because I forget that when I'm in a fight with my parents, it's really the devil causing the fight. I forget that when I eat Cheetos for breakfast, it's the devil telling me that one bag won't mess up my diet. I forget when I want to spend the money in my checking account that it's the devil pushing my student loan debt far from my mind. No mater how self evident things may seem, no matter how CLEAR decisions and goals can appear... with one simple little twist, I'm confused again and walking steadily for the pits alongside the path.
07 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment