On our way out I decide I just HAVE to have a shirt. But we get caught in the crowd. So as we're making our way out the doors, I notice a woman that is wearing a shirt from 2004. Josh says "I'll give you 40 bucks for that shirt." I'm smiling at the stranger hopefully. She laughs "Nah." Josh ups the anti "60 bucks." She looks at me and her husband who is also laughing "No." "One hundred fifty bucks for your shirt." I turn to Joshua THRILLED! "I can't sell it, sorry guys."
We come across someone who is selling them on the street. Women were all around screaming for them as he had only 3 left and no one wanted to pay the 10 dollars that the man wanted and that the shirts were visibly worth! As he hands the money over, Joshua says "TEN DOLLARS!" I grab one of the last shirts yelling "That's MY man!" at the hopeful ladies still crying for a shirt for 5 bucks. Wearing the shirt to bed now and I'm not quite sure it will come off for several days...
No comments:
Post a Comment