That's blondish brown hair, NOT red.

After all day of hearing nothing, Amy finally dropped me at the hospital about 5. The waiting room was full of Katie and Nate's family members. Apparently Katie was running a fever and there were a few complications, but by 9 o'clock, little Katherine was here and everything was perfect.

I know some people think it's weird, but I'm just not into babies right now. I tried to hold Amber
Tingle's baby at Christmas and NOT like riding a bike at all. So I looked at her for a minute and then went straight to drilling Katie on how she felt and what it was like and why she was shaking...

By the time Katherine had celebrated her 30 minute birthday, all of the family members had gone and Katie was asking me to teach her how to knit. Nate took the baby to the nursery and Katie and I had almost half an hour alone. It was so nice to have that time to visit.

For having been in labor all day and running a fever of over 100 for half the day, this girl's a
rock star!
No comments:
Post a Comment