23 September 2006

New job! New window!

So my girlfriend Angel sends me a text message Thursday asking if I can work the next morning at 10 for a friend of hers and the pay is really good. I agreed and the guy from California called me right after thanking me for agreeing to do this and asking if I'd be interested in being an Atlanta Rep for him. He explained that I would be making $150 a session to sit w/ a professional athlete and watch him sign his name on things. A signing session is usually 30 minutes to an hour. And they are going to pay me to drive to and from the athlete's house. Is that the craziest thing you have ever heard?! So I met a guy from the NBA hall of fame Friday morning and went to a Hawk's player's house after that. It was really pretty cool. I don't know what God is trying to tell me. Maybe I'm supposed to meet and marry a hot, rich football player?! I mean, I'm just trying to figure it all out. Lol!

I stayed at Adam's that night. He's one of my oldest friends and he lives downtown. I awoke to see Margaret's window smashed in. Pretty sad. And scary too for some reason. I thought I was going to freak out, but I got to the car and saw that the thousands of dollars worth of signatures I had acquired the day before were still in the fedex box in the floorboard. So instead of freaking, I stopped and thanked God. The cracked out crazies did take my backpack however. And my "get ready" bag w/ my hair straightener. So somewhere around Atlanta are some people w/ really great hair who should be pretty well versed in Microbiology and the Nursing Process!

No comments: