I worked all weekend handing out the new Ouchless Bobby Pins by Goody to girls at Atlanta's Greatest 10K. It was actually a LOT of fun. I got to meet two really great girls. Maybe even life long friendships over a bent piece of metal that was popular in the 60's.Saturday night was Auburn's first game of the season. Everyone was there! Well, everyone but Ande Vance and me. I house sat for her while she was at a wedding in VA.
I studied a little and went to bed at 9am like the old grandma that I've become. At 3am I woke up to several voicemails. I decided if they could call me when it was convenient for them, I could return the calls when it was convenient for me. But I was a little scared to upset friends so I just texted instead. Amy ended up calling me! We laughed and giggled for almost an hour. I felt like I was still in Nashville. Who wouldn't have fun waking up to talk to this girl in the middle of the night?!
No comments:
Post a Comment