22 July 2006

HUGE Houses

Jennifer Stubblefield nanny's for the greatest family in Nashville. They have a CRAZY house, but they are AMAZINGLY generous and kind hearted people. Jennifer had to be out of town at the same town that they needed a house sitter so she offered my services. Lay out by the pool everyday, have consistent internet access, and watch every single movie channel that cable that Comcast has to offer?? YES! I started today and the doggies are so easy and good. They mind better than any child I've ever been around.

I was invited to a benefit dinner at Cal Turner Jr's house. Going there straight from having starting the house sitting was a little much. Being in two huge houses w/in the same hour made me want one of my own! It's so funny to see people with that much money be so normal. Cal was just like Dad w/ his new cannon camera and taking pictures of everyone trying to figure it out.

The benefit was for a Mexican organization that helps people migrating from Mexico to get established in Nashville. So they had a mariachi band and tons of mexican food. Which is my favorite. I met wonderful people and had a fabulous time.

No comments: