Laurie and Jimmy's couple's shower in Nashville was fabulously done! Another fantastically fun evening pulled off flawlessly by the Dorough family and friends. This is one family that knows how to enjoy spending time together! It was a fiesta and there were hats on all the tables w/ chips and salsa. And WONDERFUL food by SATCO. I seriously could eat mexican for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I'll publish pictures of this as soon as I can.
Then I was off to celebrate with Katie and Nate Wilkinson. They married one random Friday afternoon back in April. But the country club was all booked up until July 29th. Who knew that Katie would be pregnant at her own wedding reception. And she looked even more amazing than I've ever seen her. These are the two greatest people ever. I have been friends with Katie for almost 2 years now and after having spent several hundred hours together, I still can't think of one bad thing to say about her. And Nate is one of those people that makes EVERYONE feel good. No one is a stranger. My dad has that same quality and I love it!
Katie and Nate are the hot couple in the back. I'll update these as soon as she sends me the good ones!
When you go to a party stag and the last song is your favorite... you got to do what you got to do! Even if it means grabbing one of the waiters who is cleaning up.
No comments:
Post a Comment