10 July 2006

Dinner w/ the Stubb's and Jason


For my birthday this year, Jason gave me a gift certificate to one of our special restaurants. We've been dear friends for almost 3 years now and one of our favorite things to do is EAT! After having been invited to the VIP grand opening of Maggiano's, we love taking other people to eat there. Jennifer and Wes came with and we always have such a great time with them! And we all four enjoy very long dinners so it works out well. Three hours later, no one's itching to go. Wes is in pediatric residency and he humors me while I talk about whatever I'm learning in nursing school. It was such a fabulous evening. If you go, get the eggplant and the mushrooms. And the Maggiano's salad. I think we've had everything on the menu by now.

No comments: